Energy Audit Services
Residential & Commercial
Schedule a home energy audit with AirDuct Care, and we’ll look over your house from roof to basement.
Our home energy auditor will give you a list of energy efficiency improvements you can make to save you up to 50% on your energy use all year long.
Make the changes we recommend, and you could also get back a rebate of 75% of the cost – up to $2000.
We audit a wide range of buildings, from houses to large commercial properties all over Hampton Roads which includes Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown and Williamsburg VA!
To schedule you free audit, simply call (757) 538-7900 and mention that you’d like to lower your energy bill by by speaking with an energy auditor ASAP!
Request Your Free Estimate!
Benefits Of An Energy Audit
If you experience one or more of the following, our customized Energy Audit is right for you.
- √ Moisture or air leaks in the attic.
- √ Dryer vent needs to be run longer than usual.
- √ Mold or moisture spots on interior walls.
- √ Condensation on your windows.
- √ Stains around ceiling exhaust fan(s).
- √ Cold or hot spots in areas of the house.
- √ Inadequate or older insulation.
Our qualified energy audit will ensure that your system is running efficiently and there is no way air can escape.
We perform testing with pre-calibrated equipment that is meant for this type of work. It will measure areas and spot potential air leaks as well as unnoticeable to the naked eye, holes in insulation .
It’s a great way to save energy at home and help offset fluctuating energy prices. Our energy auditor will help you learn:
- Techniques to lower your home’s energy use.
- How much money you could save when you use less energy.
- How energy efficiency can also improve your comfort year-round.
- How to create a healthier living environment.
To schedule your energy audit today, call (757) 538-7900 or inquire via our estimate request form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Rodney B. Virginia Beach, VA