If you experience one or more of the following, our Energy Audit is right for you.
- √ Moisture or air leak in the attic.
- √ Dryer vent need to be run longer than usual.
- √ Mold or moisture spots on interior walls.
- √ Condensation on your windows.
- √ Stains around ceiling exhaust fan(s).
- √ Cold or hot spots in areas of the house.
- √ Inadequate or older insulation.
AirDuct Care Energy Auditor will conduct diagnostic testing with specialized equipment to measure air leaks and reveal hard-to-detect areas of air infiltration and missing insulation. It's a great way to save energy at home and help offset fluctuating energy prices. Our energy auditor will help you learn:
- Techniques to lower your home’s energy use.
- How much money you could save when you use less energy.
- How energy efficiency can also improve your comfort year-round.
- How to create a healthier living environment.
To schedule AirDuct Care Duct Inspection call (757)425-2800 today!
Learn How To Save The Energy And Money
Our Energy Auditors Use Special Equipment
I was so pleased with the results of my air duct cleaning. I don't have to dust my house nearly as often as before, and I breathe much better! I'd definitely recommend Air Duct Care to any of my family or friends.
I have two kids that suffer severe allergies. I called Air Duct Care to clean and sanitize my ductwork. The technicians were so informative and let me know that I could save money by using the $99 whole house sanitizing. Needless to say, my kids no longer suffer allergies at home.
I recently moved into my house, and noticed no matter how much I cleaned, I still had dust everywhere in my house. I called Air Duct Care and they explained that it is because my duct work has probably never been cleaned. After cleaning, I notice no more dust throughout my home. I was very pleased with the quality of work performed and how nice their technicians were. I would definitely recommend Air Duct Care to my family, friends, and neighbors!